THE WAY HOME
A DOCUMENTARY SERIES ON CALIFORNIA’S HOMELESSNESS
Without a safe place to call home, it’s nearly impossible to focus on basic health and medical needs. As rates of housing insecurity amid COVID-19 steadily increase, people experiencing homelessness face heightened health risks. Now, more than ever, housing is health.
The Way Home, a short-form documentary series from KTF Films and Bread and Butter Films, draws attention to the growing homelessness crisis in California and beyond. Kaiser Permanente supported the production of The Way Home to deepen understanding, spark dialogue and illuminate root causes — as well as promising solutions — to the homelessness crisis in California and across the country.
No one organization can solve the affordable housing and homelessness crisis alone – watch The Way Home to learn how you can be a part of the solution.
To learn more about hosting your own screening event, fill out this brief survey email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or use the form below.
To learn more about hosting your own screening event,
Fill out this brief survey email us HERE Or use the form below.
Organizations interested in hosting screening events will be provided:
- Advanced access to the series
- Conversation guides to facilitate discussion amongst your organization
- A take action guide to spark participation in mitigating homelessness in your own
- A private, password-protected screening platform with chat functionality
- Ongoing support from The Way Home event team